Plaque: The Mothers Arms
Site of "Gunmakers Arms" P.H.
Taken over in 1915 by Sylvia Pankhurst and her suffragettes for use as a day nursery when it was known as "The Mothers Arms".
Bow Heritage Trail
Site: The Mothers Arms (1 memorial)
E2, Old Ford Road, Tait Court
We chickened out of deciding where to put the apostrophe in 'Mothers'.