mobile nav

Subject

Farmer & Brindley

Group  From 1860  To 1929

Categories: Sculpture

Firm of sculptors. Founded by William Farmer (1825-1879) and William Brindley. Worked on many buildings including the Natural History Museum, the Albert Memorial and Holborn Viaduct. In 1929 the firm merged with another and all its records were lost. The image is a 1910 advertisement.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Farmer & Brindley

Information Creations

Cardinal Newman - statue

On the wall of the Oratory behind there are two sculptured plaques with flowe...

Read More

Maughan - Edward III

By 1377 the House of Converts, on this site, was largely unused so the king, ...

Read More

Maughan - Henry III

The building Henry clutches represents the House of the Converts which he bui...

Read More

Victoria's column

Unveiled by Princess Louise, and her husband the Duke of Argyll in1904 in Ken...

Read More