Cobley Farm / Fallow Farm
Place From 1674 To 1902
First documented in 1674, at its largest the farmland was bounded by High Road, Ballards Lane, Long Lane, Squire's Lane. The Cobley family owned it from 1680 to 1902 when it was sold, the buildings demolished and the land developed. the picture source is a local history report from 1927.