mobile nav

Subject

Borough of Walthamstow

Group  From 1894  To 1965

Walthamstow was a  local government district 1894 -1965 when it combined with Chingford and Leyton to form Waltham Forest.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Borough of Walthamstow

Information Creations

Bearman's Department Store

Bearmans Department Store. On this site stood 'Bearmans of Leytonstone' depar...

Read More

Old Watch House - E17

Here stood the Old Watch House or “Cage”, erected in 1765, removed in 1912. B...

Read More

William Morris and Edward Lloyd

William Morris, 1834 - 1896, lived here, 1848 - 1856. Edward Lloyd, publisher...

Read More

William Morris - birthplace

Directly opposite stood Elm House (demolished in 1898) in extensive grounds t...

Read More