First name unknown. Architect active in 1891.
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
This foundation stone was laid this 3rd day of December 1891 by Mr A.T.T. Cow...
The authoritative-looking picture source website gives the date of opening as 4 April 1892 (contradicting the plaque) and the closing date as 1949 for passengers and 1962 finally.
Building, Architecture, Transport
In 1714, a well of 'chalybeate waters' (water impregnated with iron) was discovered near the Bell Inn, Kilburn. Gardens and a 'great room' were opened in an attempt to compete with the nearby Hamps...
Place, Architecture, Food & Drink
Bethnal Green Borough Engineer/Architect in 1922, 1926, 1937.
Person, Architecture, Engineering, Property
Designed by the architect J. Reginald Truelove in the art deco style. Its assembly hall became popular with a variety of entertainments. In 1965 Stoke Newington was absorbed into the Borough of Hac...
Building, Architecture, Politics & Administration