Plaque: St Peter's Wapping - Mission House
St Peter's Mission House
Built 1883 - destroyed by enemy bomb 1940 - rebuilt 1950.
RIP Sister Catherine Elizabeth S.C. 15.10.40
Site: St Peter's London Docks (3 memorials)
E1, Wapping Lane
The WW2 plaque is very high up on the wall behind the arches and can only be read from a zoomed-in photo.
The naming is confusing. This religious setup originated from St George's-in-the-East and so was initially known as St George's Mission. But when they built their own church, St Peter's, the mission became St Peter's Mission.