Plaque: Charles Fuge Lowder
This Clergy House was erected to the memory of Charles Fuge Lowder, priest, who founded in A.D. 1856, the S. George's Mission and in in 1866, this parish of S. Peter, London Docks, of which he was vicar until his death on 9th September 1880, "He being dead yet speaketh". (quote from Hewbrews 11:4.}
Site: St Peter's London Docks (3 memorials)
E1, Wapping Lane
The WW2 plaque is very high up on the wall behind the arches and can only be read from a zoomed-in photo.
The naming is confusing. This religious setup originated from St George's-in-the-East and so was initially known as St George's Mission. But when they built their own church, St Peter's, the mission became St Peter's Mission.