Gates: St Dunstans gates - 1844
Erection date: 1844
Revd. D. Vawdrey, MA - Rector
John Goodwin, Alfred Head, W. H. Hawkins, C. H. Ellett - Church wardens
A. R. Mason - Surveyor
This small plaque is on the inner gate pier to the left of our photo. From London Gardens Online: "The old parsonage was demolished in 1763 and the ground taken into the churchyard in 1844 when cast iron railings were erected."
Site: St Dunstans and All Saints, Stepney Green (3 memorials)
E1, Stepney High Street