Site: St Botolph’s charity scholars (2 memorials)
EC2, St Botolph’s Church Hall, Bishopsgate
This building was originally the School House, begun in 1821 by Sir William Rawlins.
From Spitalfields Life 2014 we learn that: Many layers of paint were removed from the statues and they are now kept inside the building, behind glass. The statues in the niches are replicas.