Plaque: St Andrew's Gardens - opening
Erection date: 29/7/1885
This ground, laid out for public recreation and rest, by the Vestry of St. Pancras, in the County of Middlesex was declared Open for Public Use by Lady John Manners on the 29th day of July 1885.
Henry Donald Maurice Spence M.A. J.P.: Vicar
Thomas Bentley Westacott, John William Dixon: Churchwardens
Thos. Eccleston Gibb: Vestry Clerk
William Booth Scott Memb. Ins. C.E.: Chief Surveyor
Site: St Andrew's Gardens - opening (1 memorial)
WC1, St Andrew's Gardens
Opened in 1754 as the burial ground for St Andrew's Holborn but full and closed by 1850. The site now occupied by the splendidly Art Deco flats Trinity Court, was home to Holy Trinity Church 1837 - 1930.