Erection date: 7/5/1902
This building was erected in the coronation year of His Majesty King Edward VII 1902.
Thos. Osborne and Sons - builders.
J. Kingwell Cole, Kenneth Wood - architects
This stone was laid by the donor, J. R. Roberts Esq. JP. ECC, May 7th 1902, to the loving memory of his brother Thomas, late of Islington.
Site: South Woodford Memorial Hall (3 memorials)
E18, Woodford High Road, 209, Woodford Parish Church Memorial Hall
In our photo the Memorial Hall foundation stone is on the corner of the red brick wall, the copper beech plaque is on the pebble-dashed pier and the William Morris plaque is beneath the tree to the right of the windows by the lamppost.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesof london.co.uk