Plaque: William Morris - Woodford
William Morris lived at Woodford Hall, 1840 - 1847. The house, demolished in 1900, stood to the rear of this site.
Site: South Woodford Memorial Hall (3 memorials)
E18, Woodford High Road, 209, Woodford Parish Church Memorial Hall
In our photo the Memorial Hall foundation stone is on the corner of the red brick wall, the copper beech plaque is on the pebble-dashed pier and the William Morris plaque is beneath the tree to the right of the windows by the lamppost.