mobile nav

Memorial

Millwall Football Club - SE14 Millwall Football Club - SE14

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

Plaque: Millwall Football Club - SE14

Inscription

{Above the lion symbol and shield of Millwall Football Club:}
On this site stood The Den, legendary home of Millwall Football Club from 1910 - 1993.
London Borough of Lewisham

Site: Millwall Football Club - SE14 (1 memorial)

SE14, John Williams Close

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
Millwall Football Club - SE14

Information Subjects commemorated

74691

Millwall Football Club

Football club. Founded as Millwall Rovers, the club has retained its name des...

Read More

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
Millwall Football Club - SE14

Information Created by

48231

Lewisham Borough Council

The Borough of Lewisham was formed as an amalgamation of the Metropolitan Bor...

Read More