This stone was laid by Mrs E. G. Holman, October 29th 1889.
The stone is somewhat damaged which means the G of Holman's name is uncertain.
Site: Leysian Mission - Errol Street (4 memorials)
EC1, Errol Street, 12
The foundation stones are listed here left to right. They were laid in October 1889 and the building opened in April the following year.
2014: building occupied by the Royal Statistical Society.