Plaque: Leysian - 1
Erection date: 29/10/1889
This stone was laid by Rev. W. F. Moulton DD, October 29th 1889.
W. H. Boney Esq.- architect
Holloway Bros. – builders
Site: Leysian Mission - Errol Street (4 memorials)
EC1, Errol Street, 12
The foundation stones are listed here left to right. They were laid in October 1889 and the building opened in April the following year.
2014: building occupied by the Royal Statistical Society.