This stone was unveiled by Her Majesty the Queen to commemorate the official opening of the new Jubilee Market and development on 5th August 1987.
Site: Covent Garden Market (4 memorials)
WC2, Southampton Street, Jubilee Market Hall
In our picture the Jubilee Market Traders plaque can be seen on the back wall of the arcade. In front of it, the Queen's stone plaque is to the left and to the right is one that dully reads "Speyhawk Land & Estates Ltd, 1987. Contractors: Tellings Ltd. Architects: C.G.H.P. Architects". The Donkey plaque is being admired by the red-coated lady.
Bonus fact: Before the Dissolution of the Monasteries in 1540 the Covent Garden area was the Convent Garden associated with Westminster Abbey. Somewhere along the line the "n" was lost.