Erection date: 31/5/19
Henry Croft, the original Pearly King, 1861 - 1930, founder of the Pearly Kings and Queens tradition, charitable fundraiser, road sweeper, orphan and father, lived here at 15 Charles Street (now Phoenix Road).
The Heritage Foundation
Camden Borough Council
Site: Henry Croft - NW1 (1 memorial)
NW1, Phoenix Road, 17a
The Camden New Journal has a splendid photo of the Pearly Kings and Queens at the unveiling.