Erection date: 2015
101 Farm Lane
This site was first developed in the 1890s as a horse bus company depot. It was then used by various motor bus companies and by the British Motor Cab Co., who probably built the double-arched entrance around 1910. Sir Malcolm Cambell, holder of land and water speed records, operated an aircraft engineering firm here in the 1920s.
Hammersmith and Fulham Historic Buildings Group
Site: Farm Lane - Number 101 (1 memorial)
SW6, Rainsborough Square
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of plaquesoflondon.co.uk