Erection date: 25/7/1894
This stone of S Mary Abbots Mission Hall & Infant School was laid on S James’ Day 25 July 1894 by Mrs Temple, wife of the Bishop of London.
To the glory of God
Churchwardens: T. Ferrers Guy, F. L. Chandler
Vicar: the Rev. the Hon. Edward Carr Glyn
Site: St Mary Abbots Mission Hall (1 memorial)
W8, St Alban's Grove, 21, Leith's
Designed by architect T. Phillips Figgis.