Erection date: 10/4/1948
This garden of remembrance was opened on the 10th April 1948 by Her Majesty Queen Mary and with the oak tree from Windsor Great Park presented by His Majesty King George VI was dedicated to the glory of God and to the memory of those of this parish and congregation who gave their lives in the two great wars 1914 - 1918 and 1939 - 1945. Their names are recorded in the book of remembrance deposited in the church.
Site: Kentish Town garden of remembrance (1 memorial)
NW5, Highgate Road, 23, Apostolic Church
A visitor, Alec Hartill, confirms that this church was St John the Baptist. It was the Kentish Town Parish church until 1993 when it was made redundant and now it is used by the Christ Apostolic Church. Alec was in the choir at the Remembrance Service when Queen Mary planted the oak tree, a tree which has survived less well than Alec's memory.