Plaque: Duchy of Cornwall almshouses
Erection date: 1914
This building was erected in 1914 by HRH Edward Prince of Wales to provide accommodation for old tenants of the Duchy of Cornwall.
Site: Duchy of Cornwall almshouses (1 memorial)
SE11, Newburn Street, Woodstock Court
These building are just a small part of the Duchy of Cornwall's Manor of Kennington. Wikimapia has a map showing the extent. It was laid out in the early 20th Century to a high standard. Woodstock Court was designed by Stanley Davenport Adshead and Stanley Churchill Ramsay in 1914.