Erection date: 1891
These buildings were erected in the year 1891 by J. Studds & Son of Barretts Grove, Stoke Newington.
Site: Beehive foundation stone - Balls Pond Road (1 memorial)
N1, Balls Pond Road
Our close-up picture is pretty good considering we were on the top deck of a bus at the time. The Victorian scrolls on the shop front carry the same beehive motif.