Erection date: 1/5/2017
The Precision Film Studio, 1910 - 1915.
On this site in early 1910 the Gobbett Brothers built for the Precision Film Company Limited the first of the Walthamstow film studios. This pioneering studio was the first of its type and its design would be much emulated throughout Britain.
Waltham Forest Heritage
Plaque unveiled by actor Paul McGann.
Site: Precision Film Studio (1 memorial)
E17, Wood Street, 280, Beaulieu Court
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesof london.co.uk