Plaque: Brilliant Sign Company
Erection date: 2012
On this site stood the Paragon Works of the Brilliant Sign Company. Formed in 1888, the company patented the 'brilliant letter' shop sign and in so doing changed the face of the British high street. Production began at the company's brand new Paragon Works in 1907. The factory closed in 1976 when the Brilliant Sign Company ceased trading.
Hammersmith and Fulham Historic Buildings Group
Site: Brilliant Sign Company (2 memorials)
W12, Stowe Road, Havilland Mews