mobile nav

Subject

Surrey County Cinema

Picture source

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

Surrey County Cinema

Building  From 24/3/1921  To 4/4/1959

Categories: Architecture, Cinema

Originally called the Surrey County Theatre, it was renamed as a cinema in 1929, and in 1947, it became the 'Gaumont'. The auditorium has since been demolished, but the entrance and foyer were retained, and are now part of the Times 2 Shopping Centre.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Surrey County Cinema

Information Commemorated at

E. C. H. Rowland

E. C. H. Rowland The Surrey County Cinema (later the Gaumont) opened on this ...

Read More