St Martin Outwich
Building From 1300 To 1874
A medieval parish church. The name comes from the family Oteswich who supposedly rebuilt it in the 14th century. Survived the Great Fire only to be demolished in 1796 and replaced with the church in our picture (by Thomas Shepherd, 1830) which was itself demolished in 1874 when the parish was merged with St Helens.
Londonist has a photo of the crypt that still survives below Threadneedle Street.