mobile nav

Subject

St Luke's Parochial Schools

St Luke's Parochial Schools

Building  From 1698 

Categories: Education

A book exists: History of St Luke's School by M. Routledge, 1989.

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St Luke's Parochial Schools

Information Commemorated at

Show all 6

45645

St Luke's - 1698

St. Lukes Parochial Schools founded 1698.

Read More

45650

St Luke's - 1870

Removed from Golden Lane to this site, 1870.

Read More

45651

St Luke's - 1887

New wing added 1887, J. T. Pedder Esq. Chairman

Read More

45652

St Luke's - 1972

St. Lukes School moved from this site 1972.

Read More

45653

St Luke's - Pedder

The Telfer wing, erected 1887. J. T. Pedder Esq. Treasurer

Read More