St John the Evangelist church, Wilton Road
Building From 1874 To 11/10/1940
The picture source provides the following information: Built in 1874 as a chapel of ease to St Peter, Eaton Square. The church was destroyed in WW2 and the remains pulled down a few years later. The church was located on the west side of Wilton Road just south of Bridge Place, now occupied by 129 Wilton Road, a bland, mainly glass, modern block. The area has changed beyond recognition.