Building   

St John's Lodge

Categories: Property

Building

Haringey On-line has a map of the area in 1891 showing "St John's House" and the surrounding area still undeveloped.  Someone has also posted Charlotte Riddell's thoughts on the redevelopment of the area - she was not in favour.

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St John's Lodge

Commemorated ati

Charlotte Riddell

Unveiled on International Women's Day.

Read More

Other Subjects

Tuttle Fields

Tuttle Fields

 The Tuttle Fields extended from Westminster to Chelsea.

Place, Property

1 memorial
Wallingford House

Wallingford House

In 1560 Sir Francis Knollys leased the land where the Old Admiralty Building now stands to build a house which later became known as Wallingford House. In 1622 George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham, ...

Building, Property

1 memorial
Thomas Peters

Thomas Peters

Building contractor active in 1877.

Person, Property

1 memorial
Essex House - E3

Essex House - E3

In 1891 C. R. Ashbee moved the workshops of the Guild of Handicraft from 34 Commercial Street to Essex House, at 401 Mile End Road, an early eighteenth-century mansion. The guild prospered at Essex...

Building, Craft / Design, Property

1 memorial
Vincent Enghame

Vincent Enghame

Built, with another, Staple Inn in 545 - 1589.

Person, Property

1 memorial