mobile nav

Subject

St Dunstan's House, Fetter Lane

St Dunstan's House, Fetter Lane

Building  From 1886  To 1976

Categories: Property

The current St Dunstan's House, an office block, is the nearest building on Fetter Lane. Its predecessor, from which the decorative panels were rescued, stood there from 1886 until its demolition in 1976. The publishers Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington had offices in the building and The Victorian Web think they may have been responsible for the panels.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St Dunstan's House, Fetter Lane

Information Commemorated at

50653

St Dunstan's House - plasterwork panels

This example of architectural reclamation was brought to our attention by Dis...

Read More