St Dunstan's House, Fetter Lane
Building From 1886 To 1976
The current St Dunstan's House, an office block, is the nearest building on Fetter Lane. Its predecessor, from which the decorative panels were rescued, stood there from 1886 until its demolition in 1976. The publishers Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington had offices in the building and The Victorian Web think they may have been responsible for the panels.