Place From 6/6/1921
One of the more colourful bridges over the Thames. The first crossing on this site was opened in 1819 and was originally known as the Queen Street Bridge. The current bridge was designed by Ernest George and Basil Mott. Because of accessibility problems, it is supposedly the least-used Thames bridge in London, and is sometimes known as the 'car park bridge' as coach drivers use it to park their vehicles.