Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Group From 1792
The Surveyors Club was formed in 1792 but the modern group was formed in 1868 at a meeting in London's Westminster Palace Hotel. It received a royal charter on 26 August 1881.
Its HQ has been at the same address since it was formed in 1868. That's on the corner of Parliament Square and Great George Street, behind the George Canning statue.