mobile nav


Royal College of Pathologists

Group  From 21/6/1962 

Categories: Medicine

Initially they used some space at the HQ of the British Empire Cancer Campaign at 12 Grosvenor Crescent. In 1965 they moved to premises owned by the Royal Society of Medicine, Chandos House, Queen Anne Mews. Then, via Park Crescent, to their permanent home at 2 Carlton House Terrace.

The Memorandum and Articles of Association were signed on 13 November 1963. The Royal Charter was granted with effect from 28 February 1970.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Royal College of Pathologists

Information Creations

Professor Cedric Keith Simpson

Cedric Keith Simpson, CBE, MA, MD, LLD, FRCP, FRCPath, DMJ, 1907 - 1985, emin...

Read More