Old Velho / First Jewish cemetery
Place From 1657
From London Gardens Online : "The Sephardi Velho (Old) Cemetery opened in 1657, the first Jewish cemetery to be established with Oliver Cromwell's approval. The land was formerly part of a garden and orchard. It was extended in 1670 and again in 1684 and eventually closed in 1737 after it was full, when a new cemetery opened nearby, the Sephardi Nuevo (New) Cemetery."
See the Gentle Author for an evocative description of a visit to the cemetery with lots of photos.