mobile nav

Subject

Merton Parish Council

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

Merton Parish Council

Group  From 1894  To 1907

Merton was an ancient parish in the Brixton Hundred of Surrey. It was bounded by Wimbledon to the north, Mitcham to the east, Morden to the south and Kingston upon Thames to the west. In 1907 it became Merton Urban District which evolved into the London Borough of Merton.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Merton Parish Council

Information Commemorated at

Nelson - SW19

"The death" to which this inscription refers is Nelson's, so the gift was mad...

Read More