Mappin and Webb, Poultry
Building To 1994
12 - 13 Poultry. Built in 1870, designed by J. & J. Belcher. Was demolished after a long campaign in 1994 to make way for the delights of Number 1, Poultry. The man responsible, Lord Palumbo, preserved a little bit of it, the "witch's hat", which he now has on display in Pennsylvania. the clock is now in the atrium of the replacement building.