Building From 1667 To 11/5/1941
Just to the south-east of Temple Church, it stood on the original burial ground of the Knights Templar. Rebuilt in 1667 after the Great Fire. Destroyed by enemy action 11th May 1941. The name "Lamb Building" was reused for the rebuilt Elm Court Building.
The picture shows the building before and after receiving the attentions of the enemy. The picture source website traces the history of the lamb of Lamb Building.