Architect and politician. Studied architecture at University College London and the Royal Academy Schools, and was made a Fellow of the Royal Institute of British Architects in 1889. Elected to the London County Council in 1901 and became Member of Parliament for Cheltenham in 1906. Died at his home in Teddington.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk