Hospital of St Anthony
Building From 1250 To 1540
Henry III granted this site to the brotherhood of St. Anthony of Vienna to set up a hospital, which over time consisted of almshouses for the poor, a church and a school. After the dissolution of the monasteries this was despoiled, given away (for use as a French church) or left to decay. the dates given are approximate.