mobile nav

Subject

Greenwich Historical Society

Group  From 1905 

Categories: Community / Clubs, History

From the Picture source: "The Greenwich Historical Society began life as the Greenwich Antiquarian Society in 1905, merging with the Lewisham Society in 1919 to become the Greenwich and Lewisham Antiquarian Society. The present name was adopted in 1991."

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Greenwich Historical Society

Information Creations

62001

Queen Elizabeth's Oak

The old tree is presumably gradually being decomposed by beetles and the like...

Read More