F. A. Albin & Sons
Group From 1790
Family-run firm of funeral directors. The family started as wardens of a local cemetery and opened their first funeral parlour in Snowsfield, Bermondsey. New shop premises were opened at 62 Jamaica Road, Bermondsey. In 1974 the company moved to its current premises in Culling Road, SE16. Now, 2020, there is a network of branches covering South East London and Kent.