Ealing Grove School, Co-operative School
Group From 1834 To 1859
The Ealing Grove School (for boys) was established by Lady Byron in 1834 on the site where the plaque is. She appointed E. T. Craig and then Charles Atlee as headmaster. See Ealing College for what then happened to the site.
In a nearby street, The Park, is a building which we believe used to house another school, Byron House School, opened by Atlee, in 1859 when he left Ealing Grove School. We don't know if Lady Byron herself was connected with this school in any way.