mobile nav

Subject

Cobley Farm / Fallow Farm

Place  From 1674  To 1902

First documented in 1674, at its largest the farmland was bounded by High Road, Ballards Lane, Long Lane, Squire's Lane. The Cobley family owned it from 1680 to 1902 when it was sold, the buildings demolished and the land developed. the picture source is a local history report from 1927.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Cobley Farm / Fallow Farm

Information Commemorated at

51120

Dickens at Cobley Farm

Returned from his first trip to America Dickens spent some time here in 1842-...

Read More