mobile nav

Subject

Borough of Walthamstow

Group  From 1894  To 1965

Walthamstow was a  local government district 1894 -1965 when it combined with Chingford and Leyton to form Waltham Forest.

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Borough of Walthamstow

Information Creations

51418

Old Watch House - E17

Here stood the Old Watch House or “Cage”, erected in 1765, removed in 1912. B...

Read More

52215

William Morris and Edward Lloyd

William Morris, 1834 - 1896, lived here, 1848 - 1856. Edward Lloyd, publisher...

Read More