mobile nav

Subject

Blackfriars Station

Picture source

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

Blackfriars Station

Building  From 10/5/1886 

Categories: Transport

The station was opened by the London, Chatham and Dover Railway company with the name St. Paul's, and renamed in 1937. It underwent a major redevelopment between 2009 and 2012, with the platforms now extending along the entire length of the railway bridge across the Thames. The photograph was taken circa 1930.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Blackfriars Station

Information Commemorated at

Blackfriars Station

There are 54 stones in total, but it is hard to believe that places like Hern...

Read More