Bermondsey Town Hall
Building From 1881 To 1963
The Victorian Town Hall was bombed in WW2 and demolished in 1963. After the bombing the neighbouring municipal offices (1928, H. Tansley) were used for all council needs. Then in 1964 Bermondsey became part of the London Borough of Southwark after which the Southwark Town Hall in Peckham Road was used.
In 2012 the Tansley municipal offices were converted into the 'Old Town Hall Apartments' or 'Bath House Lofts' (we think these are two names for the same building.)