mobile nav

Subject

Bell Moor house, Hampstead

Bell Moor house, Hampstead

Building 

Categories: Property

On this site four cottages were built in 1810-20: Albion House, Bell-Moor, Hurst Lodge and Harrow Cottage. In 1820 Sir John Jackson, director of the East India Co., died in Bell-moor. In 1875-80 Thomas Barratt converted all four into one house, keeping the name Bell Moor.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Bell Moor house, Hampstead

Information Commemorated at

Bell Moor House - Barratt

On this site stood the house Bell Moor where the historian of Hampstead, Thom...

Read More