12 & 14 Folgate Street
Building From 1724 To 1982
Reading left to right the five 4-storey houses in the picture are numbers 18 - 10. The picture source gives some detailed descriptions of the houses in their 1957 state and informs that in 1813 our two, 12 & 14, were occupied by weavers. They were demolished in the early 1980s, when we should have known better.