Old Public Record Office - 2 kings
WC2, Chancery Lane, Maughan Library of King's College, ex-PRO
Our photo shows the archway holding the two kings with Chancery Lane beyond. This extension to the building is by Sir John Taylor, 1891-96.
See Old Public Record Office - 4 queens - for more info about the building.
We did not see the royal names ourselves and so could not ID the kings but Philip Ward-Jackson's magnificent 'Public Sculpture of the City of London' gave us the inscriptions. Edward is above Henry.